Just saw something absolutley horrible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfx

sfx

Associate
willd58 said:
Hey, your so big and clever!

Troll much? Im not a religiouse guy but way to come in on a thread, you must be very proud of yourself. :rolleyes:
So you disagree with his comment then? Why?

sfx

Associate
willd58 said:
Hey, your so big and clever!

Troll much? Im not a religiouse guy but way to come in on a thread, you must be very proud of yourself. :rolleyes:

I don't think he was trying to start anything, just pointing out that by saying everyone should pray he's trying to satisfy his own feelings. Your signature is quite ironic when you take into account what you just posted.

Permabanned
sfx said:
So you disagree with his comment then? Why?

sfx
I disagree with making a comment like that in a thread like this. Theres no need for it, its not the time nor the place.
jidh007 said:
Your signature is quite ironic when you take into account what you just posted.
Heh, you trying to say im stupid but in a clever way?

Last edited:

sfx

sfx

Associate
willd58 said:
I disagree with making a comment like that in a thread like this. Theres no need for it, its not the time nor the place.
I think this is the perfect time for a comment like that. If he feels bad about what he has seen and feels he has to do something, then why does he not find out who this little child is and maybe offer some support to the family? Instead of sitting around doing nothing?

sfx

Permabanned
sfx said:
I think this is the perfect time for a comment like that. If he feels bad about what he has seen and feels he has to do something, then why does he not find out who this little child is and maybe offer some support to the family? Instead of sitting around doing nothing?

sfx
Right, yea. I mean, the OP must be a complete **** right, i mean, what idiot turns to his or her faith for someone else. Even if it is seen as a load of rubbish the sentimant is there, why go and **** all over it?

Associate
willd58 said:

Heh, you trying to say im stupid but in a clever way?

Hehe, if you want. I actually regret posting that as I got hot headed when people start arguing. :)

Should really get back on topic...

Soldato
Why is it such a horrible thing? It never happened to you nor anyone you know. This is what gets me mad. People are killing every day in third world countries and no one really cares. But when a child in the west is killed in the same way, the whole country comes to a stand still. There are people in Iraq right now that see people lying dead on the side of the road and maybe in such a state that you wouldn't think it was human body sitting there. But yet you’re not on the forum posting about that, maybe because you think that child has a higher value to a child killed in Iraq. Someone was run over, now get over it. I am sure as I typed this some child in Africa was killed due to gun fire, or just killed for the fun of it. Now where’s his thread?

I know this sounds hard but think about it.

Soldato
I'm not really into this new wave of seemingly unsensitive members. Even if your not religious, you knew what the OP meant. At least try and stay on topic.

The kid's in my prayers.

Soldato
bcjames said:
I'm not really into this new wave of seemingly unsensitive members. Even if your not religious, you knew what the OP meant. At least try and stay on topic.

The kid's in my prayers.

Its not being unsenstive, yes i feel bad for the lad. But this is the real world people get killed and theres not much you can do about it.

Permabanned
teaboy5 said:
I know this sounds hard but think about it.

You think about it.

No need for us to think about it. Speaking for myself I'm well aware of the horrors of the world. turned on my TV this afternoon to see a UK Helicopter has been shot down by a ground missile of some kind, live video of crowds cheering and throwing petrol bombs at British troops.

But I think what we are all missing here is, West was just going about his normal day activities in our supposed peaceful safe land, when he came across something that shocked him to the core, and he felt compelled to comment on here about it. Then the usual suspects have to try and look big and hard by sayings its no big deal and similar brave comments.

I often see comments on here about people that have had a tragedy or witnessed one, then only to see people step in and joke or mock or otherwise undermine the original posters shock or grief.

The guy was shocked at what was obviously a terrible experience for him, why cant some of you guys just let it go? You know, I'll always have a lot more time for someone who was honest like West, than some of you cold blooded people trying to look cool and build up your perceived online macho image.

Its my guess, that the people being so blasé here, would be just as horrified at seeing a child hit by a motor of some description, but they just cant admit it ... I've seen one particularly horrible accident before, and it stayed in my thoughts for a very long time.

I hope this child involved in the accident is OK.

Soldato
Mr Bulbous said:
Its my guess, that the people being so blasé here, would be just as horrified at seeing a child hit by a motor of some description, but they just cant admit it ... I've seen one particularly horrible accident before, and it stayed in my thoughts for a very long time.

I think if you read the thread thoroughly you won't find anyone who claimed they wouldn't be affected by witnessing what the OP saw, my post certainly didn't.

Soldato
I really hope the kid is ok. :(

When I was 8 or 9 I witnessed a friend get knocked down in front of me, he didn't wait for the lollipop man before crossing a very busy road and a car hit him. That image will always be with me, then the woman collapsing as soon as she got out of her car because she realised she had hit a kid, my teachers running out of the school, and the state my friend was in. I never seen him after that, he didn't come back to school, then we moved that summer. Taught me a very valuable lesson because it could have been me running with him. I never told my parents because I shouldn't have been attempting to cross the road to get to the shop in the first place.

I think because of this, is the reason why I'm so careful around roads I get on my friends nerves, I refuse to let them walk on the outside of the path incase something ever happens. I walk on it instead.

Soldato
Horrible stuff and it does make you a little upset.

We've brought all this new stuff technology such as cars etc into the world, so we have to be prepared to face the consequences of accidents and irresponsible people. Same with pretty much most things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom