Hearts FC

Associate
First post on here guys and girls. Great forum!

I am a massive Hearts supporter, will anyone on here be giving us your backing on Saturday in the Tennents Scottish Cup Final?

Cheers!

Soldato
I claim you!

Seriously though, Hi and welcome.

I always like the Underdogs to win and Gretna are deserving Underdogs - If Hearts do win it will be the icing on the cake of a great season!

Enjoy your stay!

+44

Associate
Gretna will be getting my full support, just as I will be behind all of Englands opponents in the world cup :D

As an Aberdeen fan, I've got to have some worthwhile cause to support!

Soldato
I too am rooting for Gretna.

Love to see the underdog win, also it's my ex's favourite team (the only time she ever took an interest in football was in Gretna)

Man of Honour
gadgey55 said:
I am a massive Hearts supporter, will anyone on here be giving us your backing on Saturday in the Tennents Scottish Cup Final?

I will be but then I'm a Hearts fan anyway, heres hoping it will be our most successful season in the past 30 years or so :) Gretna are already in the UEFA cup thanks to Hearts securing second place, what more do they want ;)

Don
I shall be supporting Gretna as I think what they have achieved in the past 2-3 years is great, even more so than Hearts this year. It'll be like a clash of the new new firm :p .

Jokester

Back
Top Bottom