half life deathmatch: source

Suspended
restart steam, take a look... WOOO!, downloading now.

/edit, it's cool, it's just like HL: dm but with better water, and better performance. strangely.

Last edited:
Suspended
OP
half life death match in the source engine, not deathmatch source or whatever it's called, all the old levels and models, and it seems to be free to everybody with HL2, just restart steam and it will appear in your games list.

/edit: thankyou Naffa! lol :rolleyes:

Soldato
steam0it.jpg

Associate
Well Ive got half life 2 and I dont see anything about HL DM:S

I thinks its because you have half life: Source.

Like if you have half life 2 you get half life 2 deathmatch.

Soldato
naffa said:

you need the original half life to get it, dont assume everybody has access

steam.jpg

omgomg!!!!!111oneone!, its not there OMG.

what annoys me is that i paid full wack for HL2 when it was released, and got a bare bones package. a year ago i bought a 9600xt for the gf which included one of those hl2 vouchers ATi were giving away......the account's only got virtually the entire catalogue available on steam with it :eek: . I only paid £30 for that 9600xt lol

Last edited:
Soldato
james.miller said:
I thought everyone would have assumed they'd need HL Source.. So when people said they didn't have it, I assumed they had HLS so when they couldn't see it I thought that there was something wrong..

EDIT: If you liked Hidden and/or GMod.. There are new revisions out. Just thought I'd tell you as I like them both a lot :).

Man of Honour
james.miller said:
you need the original half life to get it, dont assume everybody has access

steam.jpgx

omgomg!!!!!111oneone!, its not there OMG.

what annoys me is that i paid full wack for HL2 when it was released, and got a bare bones package. a year ago i bought a 9600xt for the gf which included one of those hl2 vouchers ATi were giving away......the account's only got virtually the entire catalogue available on steam with it :eek: . I only paid £30 for that 9600xt lol

You mean full whack on the normal retail HL2? Well you get a reasonable package with that, HL2, HL2: DM, CS:S. Only those that upgraded to Silver Steam package, or have bought Half-Life: Source, or own Half-Life 2: Episode One can get Half-Life Deathmatch: Source

Soldato
DaveyD said:
You mean full whack on the normal retail HL2? Well you get a reasonable package with that, HL2, HL2: DM, CS:S. Only those that upgraded to Silver Steam package, or have bought Half-Life: Source, or own Half-Life 2: Episode One can get Half-Life Deathmatch: Source

i realise that, like i said my gf has access to more than me and that was a free coupon from ati.

Back
Top Bottom