She fell asleep!

Associate
So I was getting up to some text naughtiness with my lady last night. It was all going fine until about halfway through when I didn't get a reply from her for about half an hour. I texted her 'Gd night then' and she replied saying that she had fallen asleep :(

I, obviously, got annoyed with her, which prompted her to get even more annoyed with me for being rude by saying 'Gd night then'. Now she has turned the situation on its head so I am the one who has done something wrong :mad: Girls are so good at that.

Being a boy, I'm not going to back down (well until I want some nookie ;)) so I'll just have to keep arguing that she fell asleep. If I had done that, I'd be in trouble.

Just had to get that off my chest.

:)

Associate
OP
No, I don't think you understand. In a long distance relationship, you can't do the physical side of things, so you have to do it by text. Ya get me now? That's what we were in the middle of!!

Associate
Its not that bad? You were sending texts late in the night i assume, and if she was tired and she fell asleep she cant help that! Anyway just think about the dreams she would have had ;)

Apologise and say you were being silly, cos id be annoyed if my man got annoyed at me for falling asleep, dirty texts or not! Go round there and show her what u wanted when u were sending those texts!

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
iCraig said:
I've fallen asleep when texting the missus during early hours, and so has she.

Its not exactly a big deal, humans fall asleep all the time.
Exactly.
qwerty said:
No, I don't think you understand. In a long distance relationship, you can't do the physical side of things, so you have to do it by text. Ya get me now? That's what we were in the middle of!!
Been in one.
It still can't be helped if someone is knackered and falls asleep.

Permabanned
qwerty said:

I think you're taking it a bit too seriously, probably why shes got mad at you for making such a big deal out of it.

Text sex is a bit of fun, I don't think its important to your relationship as you're making out.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
qwerty said:

Next time just call her instead of texting :rolleyes:
Atleast u can hear her voice then

Next time she falls asleep either dont text again or dont right "good night then"
The then on the end of the msg makes u sound like you were angry or u are being rude.
Just be thankfull you didnt get the msg i got last night which was "GO GET ******"
It wasnt from a girl friend, it was from a best friend that ive fallen out with :(

Associate
OP
Damnit, wasn't expecting you all to side with her. Although you do make some good points. She had been up since 5am and it was 11pm when the incident occurred.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
qwerty said:
Damnit, wasn't expecting you all to side with her. Although you do make some good points. She had been up since 5am and it was 11pm when the incident occurred.
Well there you go then!
I know I've had times where I've loved to stay up as late as possible texting him, but i just can't because I'm too tired or got to get up early in the morning.

Soldato
qwerty said:

The sooner you stop treating it as an "incident", the better off you will be.

Permabanned
qwerty said:
She'd been awake for 18 hours, and you expected her to stay awake over some text messages? :eek:

Sounds like you don't deserve her, if you take the huff with after being awake for 18 hours.

Permabanned
Xpander said:
I say you should dump her immediately.

Via text too!

Btw: What happened to old fashioned phone sex? So much more interesting - text sex just seems bland and boring to me.

"i am kissin ** neck n it *** and i get on top and hump and u scream in orgazzum"

Back
Top Bottom