GRAW - Downloadable content coming soon to Xbox Marketplace

Soldato
Never mind adding more content, fix the flamming poor online search game interface and improve the netcode so that I can join a game for more than 5 minutes without being disconnected! :mad:

I've not touched GRAW for ages due to the terrible experience of online play.

Soldato
GuruJockStrap said:
Never mind adding more content, fix the flamming poor online search game interface and improve the netcode so that I can join a game for more than 5 minutes without being disconnected! :mad:

True words spoken. The online lobby system is shocking, and disconnections happen all the time, it could be a excellent online game if only they fixed it.

Soldato
GuruJockStrap said:

thats the reason still aint got those achievements 9/10 times i drop off during them :(

GuruJockStrap said:

Have you experienced this in co-op or vs games?

Soldato
GuruJockStrap said:
True that. I've not played it online in ages now because when we manage to get a good amount of players going in a game, half of them drop out a few mins later.

Soldato
Kronologic said:
Have you experienced this in co-op or vs games?

If my mate sets up a lobby and a load of us join in to play the co-op missions, the connection remains pretty stable. Maybe the odd person might get dropped.

Play the vs games and its terrible. Get in the lobby, map loads and just beofre it starts the connection drops. Its that or you start playing and 2 minutes in it drops instead.

The online search screens. Arghh! So slow!

Also hate how you join a game only to find its in progress and won't finish for another 10 minutes. So you wait, only to encounter the connection problems I described eariler.

I've completed GRAW SP on normal and hard difficulty and would be playing the multiplayer to death if it wasn't for the online problems. Just sitting on my shelf gathering dust.

Soldato
Cant say that I havent noticed the dropping out in multiplayer, but a number of us from these forums have been having some top notch co-op games going, we seemed to find that about 6 was the realisitc limit for co-op.

Im back from my hollibobs now so hopefully that will continue this week, especially as my lass is away all week.

Great news that there are more missions be they single player or co-op, cant wait :)

roboffer said:
Cant say that I havent noticed the dropping out in multiplayer, but a number of us from these forums have been having some top notch co-op games going, we seemed to find that about 6 was the realisitc limit for co-op.

Im back from my hollibobs now so hopefully that will continue this week, especially as my lass is away all week.

Great news that there are more missions be they single player or co-op, cant wait :)

I should be around most of this week too.

6 was as many as I could host in co-op, I could go as high as 12 in vs mode

Back
Top Bottom