Top Gear Is Back!!

Soldato
Tonight, BBC2, 8pm, its back :)

Radio Times said:
Motoring magazine presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May. Jeremy drives a powerful Swedish supercar, Richard races a jet-powered canoe and the boys create the world's first convertible people carrier by sawing the top off a Renault Espace.

Associate
iCraig said:
Aye me to but on UK Gold G2. Its just the indigo sat nav advert gets annoying after 57355 plays.

agreed!

i've been watching it all day on both UKTV People and UKTV G2. just flicking between the 2 channels when it gets to an episode they've already played :)

Soldato
Yer those sat nav adverts do get stupidly annoying, but whenever your on your day off, and day time tv lets you down, you can always turn to UKTV and find an episode of top gear somewhere.

Great program, looking forward to the new series tonight. :p

Associate
Wardie said:
I loved the CCR and on paper things have got even better with the CCX. Plus I think it looks amazing.
The CCR & CCX are the same car only the X is for fat-yanks!?!

The only difference is a very very very very slight change in aerodynamics which *might* get the X a higher top-speed by 2 mph.
This higher top-speed can only be reached in a handful of real world locations as well...

Stellios said:
I hope they get the Ferrari FXX, but i dont think they will.
Not a chance! The Bug's more likely to see the Stig behind the wheel.

Back
Top Bottom