My new car - Piccies

Soldato
Well got her last week but havent managed to get pictures until now. Its a Leon FR 150 TDI and im gagging to Revo it but am panicking a bit about warranty issues if i do.

one.jpg

two.jpg

three.jpg

Soldato
OP
Gaygle said:
*whistles* im loving that car. Whats it like to drive? What about 0-62 time?

Lovely to drive but you are talking to someone that drove a 1.6 mk2 primera for 2 years that hit 60 in 12.5 so i dont know how reputable my review is. Quite simlilar in feel to my mk4 golf i had 3 years ago but much quicker. I had a mk4 GTi 2.0 which was slow but was nice to drive. This is similar but much firmer suspension and it really pulls hard even in 6th. It does 60 in 8.9 on paper but it feels quicker. The Revo is £400 and will take it to 190 bhp and 290 torque.

Soldato
schnipps said:
Lovely to drive but you are talking to someone that drove a 1.6 mk2 primera for 2 years that hit 60 in 12.5 so i dont know how reputable my review is. Quite simlilar in feel to my mk4 golf i had 3 years ago but much quicker. I had a mk4 GTi 2.0 which was slow but was nice to drive. This is similar but much firmer suspension and it really pulls hard even in 6th. It does 60 in 8.9 on paper but it feels quicker. The Revo is £400 and will take it to 190 bhp and 290 torque.

I'm surprised its not a lot quicker than that, would expect nearer 7.7-8.5 tbh. 150bhp and lashings or torque should make it pretty nippy. So yeah get it revo'd, i think theres a way you can switch it off so its undetectable my SEAT people... but don't quote me on that. I know various ECU mods for the high end BMW diesels had features like that though,

Back
Top Bottom