Spore E3 Footage Leaked

Man of Honour
geeza said:
why is everyone going crazy about this? i dont see stunning visuals or amazing gameplay :confused:

because its very original (at least in my eyes, sum disagree).. Im bored of the same game over and over again, just with diffrent graphics, rubbish game play. This looks amazingly fun and addictive. Its not meant to be hight of graphics. But what other game can you creat and design everything yourself?

Suspended
AcidHell2 said:
because its very original (at least in my eyes, sum disagree).. Im bored of the same game over and over again, just with diffrent graphics, rubbish game play. This looks amazingly fun and addictive. Its not meant to be hight of graphics. But what other game can you creat and design everything yourself?

none that i can think of or none at all, but that doesnt necessarily make it fun to play or addictive. Id like a demo because i get bored of games very easily. The only games ive completed are half life 1, medal of honour, call of duty, both max payne's, soldier of fortune 1 and 2 and kingpin. Possibly a few others

Id like a demo to test aswell

Suspended
OtherSide said:
Ah a man with taste, damn I miss that multiplayer game before bunny hopping destroyed it :(

i might dig it out, the single player was fun.

"thanks for the ride"

wheres my $20?

"heres yer $***** money"

*splat*

Soldato
geeza said:
none that i can think of or none at all, but that doesnt necessarily make it fun to play or addictive. Id like a demo because i get bored of games very easily. The only games ive completed are half life 1, medal of honour, call of duty, both max payne's, soldier of fortune 1 and 2 and kingpin. Possibly a few others

Id like a demo to test aswell

This may not be the game for you. Its about content creation, being able to build a civilisation right from tiny cells up to galactic empires. From your completed game list id deffo say you need a demo of this before you buy.

Back
Top Bottom