Sony A3000 Scratches

Associate
I have recently bought the A3000, and already have noticed scratches on the front which I expected, but not so soon.

Is there anything I can buy that would remove these scratches from the glass at all? I also have a mobile phone with the scratches, so would be good if there was something that I could apply as and when needed.

Heard about there being a polycarbonate case in Japan, but I cant see it available to buy here as yet.

Associate
OP
Thats very strange, not sure how mine got scratched almost straight away. But does anyone know what can remove these scratches which are becoming more common on screens like these?

Man of Honour
I'll take a look when I get home, or you can google it, but there is like a paste & cloth solution I bought from ebay a while ago. It's designed for people to ensure they can get rid of scratches on phone screens etc...

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I did see something there about a solution called Desplex or a name like that, but was wondering if there was a special one for sony like there is with I-Pod.

Soldato
My Sony nwa3000 was still in very good condition but I bought some of this from eBay it has made my mp3 player look even better now

It does seem to be aimed at Ipods

[Removed - Password protected]

Back
Top Bottom