rutland water

Associate
since it was such a nice evening on wednesday, i thought id take a trip to rutland water and try a few more landscape shots.
i got there while the sun was quite high but didnt take many pictures, just wandered around looking for a good spot to catch the sunset. i never really used to look for good spots to get good landscape shots, i just used to walk around taking pictures of this and that and never really come away with anything good.

not much post processing done on these, i used a polariser, nd grads, orange grads and orange solid filters. contrast and saturation edited in RSE, sensor dirt cloned out in photoshop and border adfded.

anyway, these are all taken from the south east corner near the dam.

mg697401a6jd.jpg

mg6985010ch.jpg

mg7026011tw.jpg

comments and critique very welcome.

Soldato
I think the composition is a little off on the first one. The right hand side is very empty and doesn't compliment the photo. Maybe crop it a bit so the sun is central. Everything else is nice about them. Good colours.

Associate
TRiP said:
not much post processing done on these, i used a polariser, nd grads, orange grads and orange solid filters. contrast and saturation edited in RSE, sensor dirt cloned out in photoshop and border added.

Got a Canon I see :p

Back
Top Bottom