Gift for Dads 60th Birthday.........

Soldato
Its my Dad's 60th birthday tommorow and im really stuck on what gift to get him, now obviously i cant spend vast amounts of money as im a poor student, but just felt i should get him a lil' somethin seen as tho its the big 6-0.
Any ideas anyone?

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Just get something that's personal to him, the cost doesn't matter. Think about what he likes, something that he might need, something from his past etc etc blah blah. The better you know someone the easier it is to find the perfect gift.

Permabanned
As Mr Tru said, the key here is to find something personal to him.

Any gift ideas that we come up with won't really be unique to him, you need to think about your Fathers life and pick something that you think will make him smile. Money doesn't matter either, his perfect gift might cost hardly anything, but could be priceless in sentimental value. :)

Soldato
OP
A-ha, just had a brain wave, im sure he was after some Led Zepplin CD's or something, he said he didnt have any.

Edit - Nah dont fancy the Led Zep cd's as im not sure it was them he wanted now :(

He does like fishing though, i doubt a pint of mixed maggots would go down well though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom