• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

X1900XTX Temp....

Soldato
Well i just got back... had left an MMO running while i was out, minimized saw my CPU was at 51C... bit hot but stock cooling for an X2.... then noticed my graphics card was at 88C!

It idles at 61C, after 30 seconds of a game its at 77Cish, and after 2 mins it hits 88C.... now im no expert but this looks god dam hot...... is it safe?

Soldato
jcb33 said:
Well i just got back... had left an MMO running while i was out, minimized saw my CPU was at 51C... bit hot but stock cooling for an X2.... then noticed my graphics card was at 88C!

It idles at 61C, after 30 seconds of a game its at 77Cish, and after 2 mins it hits 88C.... now im no expert but this looks god dam hot...... is it safe?

Safe? Yes. Hotter than average? I would say you need better airflow in your case but its nothing to get worried about.

Soldato
OP
speeduk said:
Safe? Yes. Hotter than average? I would say you need better airflow in your case but its nothing to get worried about.
Normaly my case is 29C and my cpu is 41C Idle, going up to about 34C/49C Under load, today my room is like an oven and my case is 35C Idle and cpu 47C.... so im gessing the weather aint helping much but am thinking of getting an artic pro to replace the stock cooler of my amd that should cool things a bit

Back
Top Bottom