So whats going to happen to RVN then

Soldato
The word on the street is that RVN is on his way out for sure.

This is the supposed reason for yesterdays exclusion from the squad

Training practice; Quieroz was the ref

Ronaldo fouled by RVN

Ruud says something along the lines of; no surprise there giving your son a free-kick

Ronaldo kicks it all off saying his dad is dead, Ruud replies, "no Carlos is your dad". Mayhem ensues with a few of the senior players having a go at RVN Ronaldo pretty upset by the whole situation

Ruud told he was on the bench as he was being disruptive in training.

Big argument with Fergal leaving him dropped entirely

So what next for RVN ? Prolific goal scorer in his pomp but he just doesn't seem to have had his heart in it for the last 18 months or so. Appears to be lazy and complacent.

Potential suitors supposedley Totenham, Barca, Madrid & Milan

Soldato
Quite insensitive of RvN if the above is true and he deserved to be dropped.

More to the point though, who will United get to replace him. United need serious consolodation in the midfield as a priority and if they sell Ruud who will they go in for? That would involve some big spending to bring in two world class players.

Soldato
There could be a lot of truth to that, because there was a reported bust up between them two a few months ago. My only question would be why hasn't anything been done to dissolve the situation? Surely Ferguson shouldn't take it upon himself to drop RVN because of a personal incident between two players?

Soldato
i have a funny feeling he is gonna do what he did in 1993 and throw Rossi in full time.. would not surprise me if he sold RVN and brought in no new front men, rossi has been making waves, but for me i would keep RVN the guy has been quite poor of late, BUT he was prem top scorer until he got dropped and overtaken. i was peed off with him in the FA cup match at Liverpool he seemed very lazy then..

Soldato
Tony Soprano said:
There could be a lot of truth to that, because there was a reported bust up between them two a few months ago. My only question would be why hasn't anything been done to dissolve the situation? Surely Ferguson shouldn't take it upon himself to drop RVN because of a personal incident between two players?

something has gone on behind closed doors for sure, and only time will tell what it was... lots of rumours but i'm sure it will come out if he is sold

Soldato
I bet Ronaldo Cried! :D
Seriously though RVN is a lazy **** and a bit of an idiot anyway, wouldnt be sad to see him leave. I think Roony Saha and Rossi can do a good job between them next season. I have been really impressed by Rossi.

Soldato
It's a pity Ferguson kicked all reporters out of the training ground last year I think because it would have been in the papers. It's probably the reason why he originally banned them all from the training ground because bust ups in training are a regular occurence now.

Soldato
Tony Soprano said:
It's a pity Ferguson kicked all reporters out of the training ground last year I think because it would have been in the papers. It's probably the reason why he originally banned them all from the training ground because bust ups in training are a regular occurence now.

would Keane has taken all this? i don't think G.Nev is upto this sort of stuff! you need someone in there that won't take that crap, it can't be all upto the manager, you need someone in with the players to stop these playground fights

Soldato
G.Neville simply is not Captain or leader material. Most of us fans know that, but Ferguson is clueless. Keane had a run in with RVN last year, telling him to pull his weight, and they had to be separated. But the one player who came out after Keane left with compliments and showing his admiration and saying that Keane was the greatest captain he had played under was RVN. So there were no hard feelings between them. That situation was diffused and they just got on with it. Ferguson no longer rules with an iron fist, he no longer has a player like Keane to keep the peace. There have been more bust ups recently than any period.

Soldato
--------------------------------------

------------Stam---------------------

Beckham----Keane--------------------

-------------RVN---------------------

That's quite a team Ferguson is building up there isn't it?

Soldato
OP
Tony Soprano said:
Snip!!
That's quite a team Ferguson is building up there isn't it?

-------------Barthez------------------

---------Stam----McGrath-------Sharpe

-------------------------------------

Beckham----Keane--Ince-----Whiteside

-------------RVN---------------------

One thing you can hang your hat on is that Fergie will not suffer fools gladly. The only saving grace is that when he has got rid of big name players with big name egos we have always come out the other side better for it. I dont really see this as ny different

Back
Top Bottom