• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Alternative to 6800GT PCI please

Associate
Ok, I was gonna but OC dont seem to do them anymore except a 6800Xt Extreme at 74 + VAT

Question is that are there other equivs. Not wanting to start a war as I am happy to go nVidia or ATi. is the 6800XT Extreme a good card, I am not a fanatical game player but like a good shoot em up, or what would be the alternative for the XT or GT in ATi please ? Budget is around the £100 mark. Thanks in advance

Soldato
You might want to consider the HIS X800 GTO, overclocks very well and around the £100 mark, this particular x800 gto has the r480 core which means it can be unlocked to 16 pipes giving quite a substantial performance boost. Definately worth the extra over the 6800XT.

Back
Top Bottom