Minimalist? foobar? (56k?)

Soldato
foobar.jpg

well. If you want minimal, it does what it says on the tin. Yuo cant really get any more minimal that that. The amount you can customise foobar is astounding (even if minimal is your thing) , and with every frequent release foobar is getting better and better
icon14.gif

Not exactly sure why i posted this, other than to ruffle a few eye-candy loving winamp users:p Right, well anyway. Let's see some of your foobar configs:)

Last edited:
Soldato
james.miller said:
no im not joking :confused: 0.9 updates are being released frequently. we're already on 0.9.2 beta2, which i'm having no problem at all with.

ah ok. twas a long time between 0.83, the 0.9 beta and final releases.... :p

Man of Honour
Do any of you foobar fanboys have a link to a site with a guide. I can never get it to do much but want to get into it a bit more?

Soldato
messiah khan said:
Ah, but I would have a problem there... I don't have a windows task bar, as it was cluttering my minimalism :D I access everything on my computer from 3 instances of objectdock.

Anything on my desktop ruins my Karma and minimilist life. I have nothing on my desktop, not even recycle bin. I access everything via Ctrl Alt Del and starting a new task ;)

eXSBass > *Nerds

Back
Top Bottom