cheer me up please

Soldato
ok, yes its another relationship thread. ( sorry )

met a great girl just over 5 weeks ago. she's 8 years older than me, but we got on great. blah blah blah.

well she started a new job last week, and had a really tough week. went to hers friday evening, she wasent her normal cuddly self. she said she was tired etc. she was like it for most the weeked.

well i left hers this morning, went to work etc.

came home, she was on msn. i asked how she was, and she said she was tired. i then asked if we were ok. she said she wasent sure if she wants a bf atm. gutted.

she wants a few days to think.

i really want it to work, we got on great and this is the first weekend where we havent been 100% happy.

i have the urge to go round to hers and chat to her, but she wants space atm.

grrrr, why are females so bloody complicated.

Soldato
i need cheering up to...

i am just generally down i think. but gutted that my GF cant come on the Gumball now. and that she is off to uni soon, so its going to be a testing time for us both :(

axe

axe

Suspended
Girls are complecated because. If they wasnt the universe would either implode or explode ( open to debate ) because everything needs a opposite to balance the world out

Soldato
spike's said:
she wants a few days to think.

i really want it to work, we got on great and this is the first weekend where we havent been 100% happy.

i have the urge to go round to hers and chat to her, but she wants space atm.

grrrr, why are females so bloody complicated.

You want happiness, end it now... that or dont call her or talk to her, pretending its the last thing on your mind.

If you end it now, you will have the confidence to know that you are in control of yourself and your own emtions, rather than being at the whim of others. Do not underestimate the value of knowing this.

Mic

Mic

Soldato
179054452c58c824ea8az.gif

My job here is done :cool:

Soldato
OP
cleanbluesky said:
You want happiness, end it now... that or dont call her or talk to her, pretending its the last thing on your mind.

If you end it now, you will have the confidence to know that you are in control of yourself and your own emtions, rather than being at the whim of others. Do not underestimate the value of knowing this.
i know what your saying is probably right. but we were so happy together. i dont know if it was just to much time spent together at the start. she says she misses her weekends of doing nothing. i have said if she wants space at the weekend just to say.

Soldato
el_dazza said:
:o whats uni is she goin to jon?

I would chat to you on msn but i cant get on the bloody thing :(

OT - women are evil. She's probably just having one of those days, hopefully she'll be back to normal soon :D

i am on MSN weird...

she is only going to exeter, so not far, but she isnt sure if she wants me to go and see her for the first month, so it forces her to make new mates and that :(

i guess time will tell and all that

Soldato
spike's said:
i know what your saying is probably right. but we were so happy together. i dont know if it was just to much time spent together at the start. she says she misses her weekends of doing nothing. i have said if she wants space at the weekend just to say.

if she says she misses weekends of doing nothing then she is saying that she prefers time alone than being with you, which is either a sign of severe depression or manipulation...

But such is the wonder of sweet happiness, and the sometimes naive desire to chase it at any cost. Most of us have all been there, of course... some are there now and some are yet to find it...

Freud said you should never be too happy or too uncomfortable. I figure the best partner is someone who will stretch you outside of your comfort zone, but be supportive with it as well.
Not someone who will blame you or make you feel like this...

Soldato
I'm currently running through a silly girly situation. A nasty break up basically, she txt me about 15 mins ago telling me she has a date tonight, whether that's tru or not i have no idea, but as you can imagine, after 2 days of seperation!. Jesus!. I've no idea what to say, part of me wants to go round and give her a gob full, but the more sensible part of me knows that anyone who is capable of doing that to me really isnt the kind of person i want to frittern away my life with. Man relationships suck, i just cannot exist in a normal relationship.

Remember kids, it's across the street, not up the road :p ;) .

Soldato
Give her space like she's asked you to do. If she wants to be with you she'll start to miss you whilst you're not around, give it a week and I bet she'll be calling to have you over. If she doesn't then ah well, it wasn't meant to be and you saved yourself the embarrassment of hounding her and trying to convince her to stay with you.

Soldato
OP
_-J-_ said:
Im in the same position at the moment, sucks dont it. Although mine has not said she needs space etc, just seems to be too busy to talk to me :(

i wish in a way that i hadent asked how we were. i was tired, i know shes tired atm. so maybe i should have just left it. am really trying to resist txting her for a couple of days.

Associate
spike's said:
i wish in a way that i hadent asked how we were. i was tired, i know shes tired atm. so maybe i should have just left it. am really trying to resist txting her for a couple of days.

Thats what im doin, just goin to drop her a line fri nite, see if she wants to do summit. If not, then move on.

Back
Top Bottom