Someone keeps phoning me!

Soldato
A random number has phoned me a few times today, i don't recognise it and they don't leave a message.

I don't pick up numbers i don't know so i'm really curious as to who it is.

The number is +22159XXXXX which doesn't look like any number i recognise, any ideas as to where the call is coming from at least?

Soldato
Sp00n said:
I don't pick up numbers i don't know so i'm really curious as to who it is.

Person I live with does that too, and I'm forever running up and down the stairs to answer the phone.

Me: "Why don't you answer the bloody phone?"
Him: "Didn't know the number".
Me: .....?
Him: "Dont answer if I don't know the number."
Me: "So....what if it was your mum, who'd been in a car accident, was dying in hospital, and wanted to speak to you before she passed away?"
Him: "Umm."

Moral of that crap story: Answer the ******* phone. You can always hang up. The nasty person on the "other end" isnt going to crawl down the wire into your house.

PS: Nameless person now answers the phone. Win!

Associate
Le_Petit_Lapin said:
Moral of that crap story: Answer the ******* phone. You can always hang up. The nasty person on the "other end" isnt going to crawl down the wire into your house.

I had a nightmare like that, kinda like that horror film where the creepy person on the tv crawls out of the screen! yikes!

Soldato
I had this ages ago.

I checked it out and it was a Greek number.

Most of the time I ignored it, but the one time I did answer it, there was some person speaking greek down the phone, to which I enjoyed a couple of minutes swearing at them.

They probably didn't have a clue what I was saying, but I felt better... until they rang up again :rolleyes:

Just keep ignoring it. Mine stopped after a month or two.

Back
Top Bottom