adsl max

Gangster
Permabanned
Your exchange is ADSL enabled, and our initial test on your line indicates that your line should be able to have an ADSL broadband service that provides a line rate up to 2Mbps.

Our test also indicates that your line should be able to support a potential ADSL Max broadband line rate of 6.5Mbps up to 8Mbps.

The actual ADSL Max line rate supportable will be determined during the first 10 days of use, after which time the highest stable rate possible will be set.

If you decide to place an order, a further test will be performed to confirm if your line is suitable for the service you wish to purchase.

so am i now able to get this adsl max? has my exchange been upgraded? im on 2mbit eclipse at the moment and never heard anything about this max thing before :confused:

Gangster
Permabanned
OP
just seen this on samknows.com

ADSL Max enable date: 31 Mar 2006

so apparently i can have it :)

*edit* oh it seems eclipse have introduced some download limits, 50gb 6pm-12am per month. 1.6gig between any of us per day (which is quite possible) will put us over the limit :rolleyes:
seemingly unlimited business bb appears to have cheap options untill you notice that the lower priced ones are to be contended with a lot of other users.

i believe it costs £29.99 currently for this 2048/256 connection, so can anyone reccomend a package or another isp ?

ta

Back
Top Bottom