• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

will the sapphire radeon x1800 xt still be £170 in 2 weeks?

Associate
because I really shouldn't order it until the ol' credit card has rolled over into the next month - so will it still be £144.95+VAT on monday 15th?

Associate
I saw a post on fleabay where someone was charging £1.99 for the link to the card at £170.32 (so guessing that must be ocuk). 2 people had actually paid up for the link rather than doing a quick google

Caporegime
ted34 said:
I saw a post on fleabay where someone was charging £1.99 for the link to the card at £170.32 (so guessing that must be ocuk). 2 people had actually paid up for the link rather than doing a quick google
:eek: unbelieveable

Associate
ted34 said:

Fantastic Idea...

I got mine yesterday. Absolutely awesome. Overclocked straight to 690 on the core. Havnt touched the RAM yet.

ATI Tools seems to f'up every time I try and overclock it. CCC seems to be stable as a rock...

Great card... buy it, you know you want to.

Soldato
please stop starting threads like this my card cant take it :(

the amount of times my mouse has been hovering over the authourise button is daft.

no be strong.... i must wait till direct x 10

Soldato
Not sure how people keep having problems with this card and ATi Tool? You just simply download the latest beta version and when it asks you, terminate the processes which controll 2d/3d clocks. Then just use the sliders and voltage menu to adjust settings in ATi Tool.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Stock is now down to 90 units and suspect they will sell out by approx middle of next week.

Am pushing Sapphire for the same deal on another 500 units and extend the period so shall see what we can sort....

Soldato
ted34 said:

Wow :eek:.... All they needed to do was google X1800 XT and boom! Silly people.

At the rate at these are selling I think sapphire would be silly not to let OC have another deal on them. Works out sweet for everyone. :)

Associate
Gibbo said:
Hi there

Stock is now down to 90 units and suspect they will sell out by approx middle of next week.

Am pushing Sapphire for the same deal on another 500 units and extend the period so shall see what we can sort....

Please keep us posted on how long its likely to last

Associate
OP
I just went and ordered this, but made a boo boo in trying to get it delivered to work (my work address is down as my cardholder address) - is this gonna balls things up? Should I call ocuk?

Associate
if only ati had sorted out a way of crossfiring 2 cards without needing a mastercard,,,,,imagine £340 for a crossfire setup :eek: :D ,,, Have they given up on the idea or what :confused:

Soldato
turtle3 said:
if only ati had sorted out a way of crossfiring 2 cards without needing a mastercard,,,,,imagine £340 for a crossfire setup :eek: :D ,,, Have they given up on the idea or what :confused:
I think it was always pure rumour, to be completely honest. Shame too.

Associate
I think I heard somewhere they were releasing a new motherboard chipset which did the work of a master card.

The next generation of there cards should run ok without it tho, the X16 and 13's dont need masters for Crossfire

Back
Top Bottom