I'd like a new phone - £100-£150

Permabanned
So i'm looking for a new phone. My current Sharp GX10i keeps crashing and shutting down, so i'm using an old sony ericsson phone which just isn't cutting it.
I prefer flip phones, because the screens won't get damaged in my pocket and they're generally smaller, but any recommendation will do as i will look through them all. Ideally wanting to spend between 100 and 150 UK pounds, but can be stretched if worth it. Must have bluetooth and GPRS. Not bothered about a camera (got a digital camera anyway).
Any recommendations? Cheers.

Associate
Best handset for £150 has to be the Sony Ericsson K750i, if you want a flip phone it would have to be a Motorola v3 for the money (although i hate them)

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Always see so many v3s and v3is in for repair at work that it'd put me off them personally.
I'd go for the k750i :) Much better features all round.

Soldato
Haly said:
Always see so many v3s and v3is in for repair at work that it'd put me off them personally.

Had a load of mates all had some form of problems with their V3/i's. Very prone to crashing.

Soldato
Haly said:

lol to be honest I get just as many K750's in too. If you want something solid and reliable then I reckon a 6230i is the way to go, (yes I know its old). As far as a flip would go, if you're happy with how sharps work the new GX29 is pretty swish, very nice looking too. Cant really think of any other flips unless you get a GX30 off of the fleabay, never really heard a bad word about those. Got everything you want and a good camera.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Kappa said:
lol to be honest I get just as many K750's in too. If you want something solid and reliable then I reckon a 6230i is the way to go, (yes I know its old).
True, forgot about the 6230i.
I know the k750i has a dodgy joystick at times, but the mot v3/i seems to be able to combine crap software with poor build quality so it has twice as many things that go wrong.
I'd never recommend a v3 or v3i unless the customer refuses to go for anything else, and then I sigh to myself and wait for them to come in a few weeks later with a problem.

Soldato
Haly said:
I'd never recommend a v3 or v3i unless the customer refuses to go for anything else, and then I sigh to myself and wait for them to come in a few weeks later with a problem.

lol same here, + bad HWL :mad: and so many people want it lol. Go on mate, nokia 1600....its exactly the same..but nokia!

EDIT - Do you have to deal with HWL at CPW? Sometimes it seems like you guys dont, especially not at phones4poo, maybe i'm wrong. lol

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Kappa said:
lol same here, + bad HWL :mad: and so many people want it lol. Go on mate, nokia 1600....its exactly the same..but nokia!

EDIT - Do you have to deal with HWL at CPW? Sometimes it seems like you guys dont, especially not at phones4poo, maybe i'm wrong. lol
Don't think so, or at least I haven't. :)

Soldato
arrr no way! It would be so easy if we didnt have to deal with it! Apparantly a couple of years ago we didnt have a HWL target... now we do and it SUCKS! :mad:

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Unlucky :(
I've been lucky the past week, at one branch (I'm split between two) they've lowered my targets! :confused:
I usually meet them anyway so bit odd :o

Back
Top Bottom