Transparrent Desktops

Associate
OP
AJUK said:
Because people that use Macs are cooler, more creative, more intelligent and more attractive to the opposite sex. FACT! :D

rofl - or they just have way too much time on thier hands :p - also glad you liked them

Associate
Here's my erm, attempt:

ocuktransparent.jpg

Camera seems to be pincushioned for some reason :confused:

I somehow managed to dip the end of my mouse cable into my coffee whilst doing this stunt :eek: Any ideas how long I should leave it to dry for?

Rob.

Associate
OP
rob will probably take about an hour in a warm place to dry out - but coffee will leave a residue, and probably still break it when you plug it back in.

You may want to use some isopropanol ( cleaning fluid ) - or alcohol to clean the residue off.

nice pic btw :p

Sic

Sic

Soldato
dymetrie said:
Yeah, surely they should be playing all the latest games instead of... oh yeah, silly me :p

yeah, i'll go off to play the latest *******isation of half life, with aliens, or in the war, or at war with the aliens, or where they've got big teeth

The PC Games Industry said:
we promise you the next first person shooter will be different. we are definitely not going to rip you off £35 (or sue you for thousands for downloading it) for a game that you've played 100 times before, as 37 different characters, against 6000 different enemies....honest, we're not.

funny how some people's reasons for owning a PC is gaming. my reason for not owning a PC is the gaming. i'd rather play cards. and before you get clever; not Microsoft Hearts.

Suspended
Sic said:
yeah, i'll go off to play the latest *******isation of half life, with aliens, or in the war, or at war with the aliens, or where they've got big teeth

funny how some people's reasons for owning a PC is gaming. my reason for not owning a PC is the gaming. i'd rather play cards. and before you get clever; not Microsoft Hearts.
Someone's had a bad day!

Back
Top Bottom