Zelda, Rayman, Tennis and Redsteel shots

Associate
Nice.

timescans-727882.jpg

Linky

Soldato
sharingan_sasuk said:
Looks like nice in-game screenshots, rather than the usual FMV shots that bear absolutely no resemblance to what you actually see.

Quoted for truth - Why do developers insist on doing that. Annoys me so much.

That Zelda pic looks mightily impressive.

The tennis game would be so much fun if it is 4 player online play.

Soldato
Gimpymoo said:
Quoted for truth - Why do developers insist on doing that. Annoys me so much.

That Zelda pic looks mightily impressive.

The tennis game would be so much fun if it is 4 player online play.

Don't forget that the Zelda game is still a Gamecube release, with functions available when played on a Wii. I would expect even more from the the Wii than what we've seen so far.

Soldato
Personally can't wait for Nintendo's conference.

Hopefully the price will be around £150. Would make a great companion to my 360.

360 to stay in my room and the Wii to play on all those Nientedo games I love and small size allowing me to cart it back and forth between me and my girlf's house.

Associate
GuruJockStrap said:
Personally can't wait for Nintendo's conference.

Hopefully the price will be around £150. Would make a great companion to my 360.

360 to stay in my room and the Wii to play on all those Nientedo games I love and small size allowing me to cart it back and forth between me and my girlf's house.

£150 would be the perfect price. I'm planning to pick up an XBox360 for the same price soon. So one console for the graphics and something to show off my HDTV, and the other for pure fun when I got the family around, both for less than a PS3 :p

Soldato
sharingan_sasuk said:
£150 would be the perfect price. I'm planning to pick up an XBox360 for the same price soon. So one console for the graphics and something to show off my HDTV, and the other for pure fun when I got the family around, both for less than a PS3 :p

Ditto.. always loved nintendo and looks like this one will be a perfect companion to the 360 i got last month. Think sony have well and truly messed up with the PS3... but time will tell :)

Wii for the Wiin (the Wii puns are endless) :D

Soldato
I hope that Tennis game is a built in freebie. If there was a game that absolutely everyone had it would be awesome.

As the nunchuck has a motion sensor too I can imagine serving will be very fun :D

Back
Top Bottom