towers of London

Associate
at the west end centre in aldershot this comming saturday (13th)
Ipanema are supporting. which is nice.

not promoting my gig (well, I suppose I am really, but seeing as tickets are nearly sold out there is no gain to me) but just wanted peoples opinions on the towers of london.
I have heard mixed reviews on them. XFM seem to like them.
opinions?

Associate
well, they think they're great.

they had a gig at my uni and ripped the place apart, pulling projectors down etc etc. which all ended up with the police being called and the singer being arrested.

so good luck :D

as far as the music goes, i'm not a massive punk fan so i can't say..

Associate
OP
skinnyl said:

they had a gig at my uni and ripped the place apart, pulling projectors down etc etc. which all ended up with the police being called and the singer being arrested.

yeah I have heard they like to go a bit nuts as well :)

Associate
I seen the Towers Of London supporting the All American Rejects In feb this year!
The lead singer through his mic stand and it hit a girl in the front row in her face!
They had to stop the song and pull her out of the crowd!
But after that just generally jumped on the amps and fell around the stage laughing!
They were good to watch but glad I wasn't to close to the stage.

Associate
OP
Adeline said:
I seen the Towers Of London supporting the All American Rejects In feb this year!
The lead singer through his mic stand and it hit a girl in the front row in her face!
They had to stop the song and pull her out of the crowd!
But after that just generally jumped on the amps and fell around the stage laughing!
They were good to watch but glad I wasn't to close to the stage.

sounds promising :) I will stand at the back I think.

Associate
skinnyl said:

warwick uni gig?

saw them at Lincoln and it was crap. Don't like their sound and they try to be punk kids but they just look silly lol. I duno, must not be to my taste. Oh yeah, they got in a fight here as well :p

Associate
Phoenix211 said:
warwick uni gig?

saw them at Lincoln and it was crap. Don't like their sound and they try to be punk kids but they just look silly lol. I duno, must not be to my taste. Oh yeah, they got in a fight here as well :p

nah, anglia ruskin university in cambridge.

but as said, not a fan.

Back
Top Bottom