Identify this hardware please!

Soldato
After installing a second XP on my computer (on seperate hard drive) I cannot identify what drivers I need to install for some devices listed in Device Manager. They are the following:
- Other PCI Bridge Device (Only have sound card installed in PCI slot)
- PCI Input Device
I know my motherboard in effect has two BIOS's because theres an added Sis chipset which adds SATA and a LAN port, but I'm sure I installed the drivers for them (the extra SATA and lAN run off the PCI bus according to my mboard manual.) I have a ECS KN1 Extreme motherboard. I have installed the following drivers:
1) Monitor
2) CPU
3) G.Card
4) Sound Card
5) Chipset (nForce 4ULTRA)
6) The drivers which I THINK are for the added SATA and LAN ports

system specs:
ECS KN1 Extreme Mobo (with added Sis chipset)
3800+ AMD 64
200GB Seagate, 80Gb Samsung (SATA through nForce)
X850XT PE
Audigy 2ZS
1GB ram

can anyone think of any other drivers/what the hardware is? I keep looking through the disk I got with my motherboard but I seem to have installed everything needed (obviously not though) Thanks for any help! :D

Man of Honour
You could look on your original hard drive and see what the differences are I suppose? A program like Aida32 may be able to identify the hardware. Do you possibly have any other motherboard drivers on the CD? On my Via chipset based motherboard I had a 4 in 1 set to install.

Soldato
OP
semi-pro waster said:
You could look on your original hard drive and see what the differences are I suppose? A program like Aida32 may be able to identify the hardware. Do you possibly have any other motherboard drivers on the CD? On my Via chipset based motherboard I had a 4 in 1 set to install.

Thanks for your post. I keep looking through the disk but it's incredibly confusing. I'll try that program, thankyou!

Aida couldn't unmask anything I I've just looked through the driver disk and still nothing :(.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom