Handset Upgrade...

Associate
Hey ppl, i just got a call from three tellin me that im now eligible for an upgrade and i can get any phone of the site for free.
now i was wondering if its worth changing it now or should i hold out for a couple months more. my contract isnt due for an upgrade til after mid july so ive got plenty time. ive been looking at the N80 and its looks damn good but should i wait or is there anything better that i could get.

on another note i changed my tariff to the new direct vtt 500. was this a good idea? my bills are always about £30-35 because i keep sending pic messages. i was on the talk text 600.

any advice would be great
Jay

Caporegime
Regarding the N80??, have a look at the N80 thread mainly my posts...i wasnt at all impressed with the phones performance. But it is a very nice phone though, if you can live with its slowness etc.

Associate
OP
well ive got a 6680 so i guess im used to the slow s60 os. looks like the natural upgrade for me. havnt really looked at anything else cos im a nokia fan, but any other options will be good to know.
ps im in the middle of reading the n80 thread... its gettin very long now :p

Soldato
Be very wary of people phoning you "from 3", it's quite common for third party dealers to try and phone people and convince you into signing up to an expensive bad value contract from then. Best to phone them yourself if you get an unexpected phone call.

Back
Top Bottom