WWII Flight sim

Associate
I've recently upgraded the graphics in my machine, thanks to you guys!!! I'm now hungry for a WWII flight sim that is kick ass and will test my new set up!!!! Any suggestions?

varron ron bictoven

Caporegime
IL2 + Ace Expansion Pack + Pacific Fighters + PE Addon is the current hotspot WW2 flight sim.

Graphics are not cutting edge, but more than pretty. Besides, only goons care about how a game looks more than it plays :)

Associate
Dj_Jestar said:
IL2 + Ace Expansion Pack + Pacific Fighters + PE Addon is the current hotspot WW2 flight sim.

Graphics are not cutting edge, but more than pretty. Besides, only goons care about how a game looks more than it plays :)

Totally agree, and when you get in the thick of it, you don't have time to look around at the graphics/scenerio (unless on a bombing mission).

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Dj_Jestar said:

They are putting that entire searies of those games on to 1 DVD and selling it soon :D

Go to there website.
UBIsoft is the publisher so to find it start from there. Or just use google

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Dj_Jestar said:
They already did, and no it's not the entire collection - PE Addon was released last week and is not included on the DVD :)

Well almost everything :p
I knew it was out soon, i couldnt remember how soon it was though :eek:

Soldato
I just found it but it's out of stock in a couple of places at the minute. Might buy this now I have a joystick turning up today.

EDIT: Can someone reccomend me any more flying games, not interested in Microsoft Flight Sim though.

Last edited:
Soldato
GingerAngles said:
I've recently upgraded the graphics in my machine, thanks to you guys!!! I'm now hungry for a WWII flight sim that is kick ass and will test my new set up!!!! Any suggestions?

varron ron bictoven

Tried Blazing Angels ?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
R0551 said:
I just found it but it's out of stock in a couple of places at the minute. Might buy this now I have a joystick turning up today.

EDIT: Can someone reccomend me any more flying games, not interested in Microsoft Flight Sim though.

Lock On Modern Air Combat
Lock On: Black Shark
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs
http://www.lockon.ru/index.php?end_pos=44&scr=list&lang=en

Possibly the best most graphical Combat flight sim out :) :cool:

Back
Top Bottom