UEFA cup final **spoilers**

Associate
At 5.45pm every night the DFDS ferry goes past my house here by the river Tyne. Normally i just get annoyed as it blocks the tv reception.. But today i was up stairs and with my french window open i heard the distant chants of "RED ARMY!! RED ARMY!!" :) :)

Great stuff... I've always had a soft spot for Boro and i think since Juninho and Ravanelli i think they established themselves as my 2nd team.

COME ON BORO!!!

Soldato
COME ON BORO ! COME ON BORO !

im a poor student and couldn't go :( and daddy wouldn't take me i know people taht are going tho

Ill be in the pub cheering the lads on probably by myself tho cause im in sheffield :(

Associate
The game tonight should be in Paris I think - after all, Euro-Disney wouldn't be too far for Mickey Mouse to come and present his trophy.

Soldato
sandy10 said:
The game tonight should be in Paris I think - after all, Euro-Disney wouldn't be too far for Mickey Mouse to come and present his trophy.
Mickey Mouse?
If my team won it I would paint myself purple and dance naked through the streets of Aberdeen such would be my glee. (and possibly let G|mp take some photos).

Geordies at home , supporting Seville
Geordies at home , supporting Seville

Associate
_41390089_midd_sevilla_203.gif

Wednesday, 10 May 2006
Middlesbrough v Sevilla,
19:45 Eindhoven

Countdown

Last edited:
Associate
sandy10 said:

Thats rich coming from a Villa fan *snigger* The only thing you had to play for this season was trying to avoid relegation with the rest of the Midlands :D ;)

Permabanned
Good luck to Boro. They've been a joy to watch in this competition and I'll certainly be behind them tonight.

That said, I do have to admit I think they'll be beaten and convincingly too.. 3-0 perhaps.

C'MON BORO.

Back
Top Bottom