walking past people in the street

Suspended
does anyone find doing this kinda weird?

where do you put your eyes? do you make eye contact (bit odd as well)

what if its a really gorgeous woman.. do you let your gaze wander on her face or make a concious effort to stare at something else like the floor

what if its a rather big built bloke.. do you make eye contact with the risk he will think your asking him for trouble etc etc

LOL mad thread this but i feel it needs discussing.. plz share any stories as well

Soldato
LOL what a funny question :)

Attractive girl - usually start at the ankles, work way up and then have a look at the face if I catch her eye then give her a smile :)

General public - either the London Stare(tm) or if moving out of the way of someone or someone moving out of the way then a smile. (at the mo on crutches so someone moving out of the way gets a 'thanks' and a smile).

I smile a lot :D

Soldato
I generally make eye contact with all fit women, they know they are fit and they like the attention, just smile and see if they smile back.

If so go in for the patented groin-five.

or smile some more and be happy a fit girl smiled at you.

KaHn

Associate
When I'm walking along on my own, I kinda stare above their heads a bit. Makes it seem like your a bit smug, and also allows you to see the architecture above normal eye level in london, which is so often missed.

Permabanned
sam83uk said:

Not Really :(

Dont generally make eye contact, but if it happens, just keep walking, there's no issue.

what if its a really gorgeous woman.. do you let your gaze wander on her face or make a concious effort to stare at something else like the floor

Deffinitely make eye contact, a little smile then look away, once she has walked past, wait a couple of seconds then look back to see if she is looking back, if she is then get smile and try work up the courage to ask for her number :)

what if its a rather big built bloke.. do you make eye contact with the risk he will think your asking him for trouble etc etc

there is no reason to make eye contact, but if it happens there also no reason to be affraid of someone just cos they are a big bloke.

Soldato
No not really

Depends

Normally eye contact with a smile

I just ignore them

Caporegime
sam83uk said:

Smile and wink at them, usually works for me because they are taken off guard hehe

sam83uk said:

Again wink and say hello big boy...how you doin :D:D

Seriously though if i see a lass i find attractive i will give her a smile and walk on....then slyly look back as they pass you...usually to get a good look at their ass

As for the big bloke...hehe....i just keep my head down and dont make any eye contact seriously:p

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
sam83uk said:

LOL mad thread this but i feel it needs discussing.. plz share any stories as well

You're post is very sexist ;) hee hee...

I gotta go with Rich L's London Stare (tm) - it is the only way to get where you wanna go and God help anyone who gets in my way!

BB x

Soldato
If it's someone elderly, or if they have a dog, or they're talking to their kid who's being all cute - I tend to smile at them. They probably think I'm nuts.

Big scary blokes, if I catch their eye, I tend to avert pretty quick, but I hate how you feel drawn to look back to see if they're still looking... and of course they do the same, argh.

Often if I've caught someone's eye that I wish I hadn't, I tend to focus on something in their direction but behind them.

Back
Top Bottom