Nokia N91

Associate
Everyone has been talking about N91 for ages and now it has finally been released, albeit 7 months later than planned! My contract with O2 online is just about to end and my trusty D500 is going the distance, so I was thinking of killing two birds with one stone - get an N91 instead of any other phone and an ipod.

First a couple of questions

1. Has anyone got an N91?
2. If so do they recommend having one?
3. If not any suggestions?

Thanks

Twedd

Last edited:
Soldato
It would seem its only slightly larger than the N70, not as big as people have said then!

x121147221397.jpg
x141147221448.jpg
x151147221479.jpg

Jay

Jay

Associate
This wifi feature is awsome. The phone is a little bigger and heavier that my k750i but the features u get make up for that. The build quality is fantastic the casing is made of aluminium! Wil get sum pics lata

Soldato
Sanchez said:
I wouldn't really class the N70 as a big phone tbh.

we got the n80 and n91 in store yesterday, the N91 i can say is the Biggest phone we have in store, and most certainly the heaviest. It is REALLY Heavy. I know everyone is going to say it does 'loads' but a different phone and an ipod nano are lighter.

To be honest when it came in I really wanted it (has a nice chrome finish), but after playing with it....no. The softkeys are a bit small, the thing is very big, although in the pictures it looks no more bigger than an n70 when you actually hold it, the shape of it makes it seem a lot bigger. Also, compared to the n80 the screen is very pale, and really bad in sunlight.

If it was between the n80 and n91, even though it supposedly has bad battery life, i'd go for the n80, better keys, better screen, smaller. HOWEVER i would just go for the n91 for the supposed limited supply.

EDIT - To OP, I would get the n80

Soldato
Hopefully i should have an n80 with me within the week, if you do look at the n80 seriously then make sure you look at getting a 2gig miniSD card for it cos that can still hold a shedload of music and have space for pics/vids/other files :)
Can't wait to get my hands on the darn thing :( :o ... ordered a week ago now !

Back
Top Bottom