Words escape me on this one

Associate
The nine are not allowed to work, but instead depend on state hand-outs and report regularly to the immigration authorities.

The cost to the taxpayer of the whole affair has been unofficially estimated at around £10 million.

This really, really annoys me. :mad:

What is happening to our lovely country :(

Caporegime
So they cant go back to their country because 'its unsafe'??. So friggin what, send them back i say anyways. This country's govt really needs a kick up its backside, i wouldnt be surprised if these 9 and their families end up causing more heartache ie kids growing up to be right little crim's lol:p

Permabanned
In July 2004 an immigration adjudication panel ruled that they could not be sent back to Afghanistan because it was "unsafe" and they would be at serious risk of harm.
Yeah, instead let's make our own country unsafe by allowing the unsafe citizens to enter our country.

The best of it is, they're sponging up every penny they think they're entitled to, and not making a single known contribution to this country.

Associate
Hang 'em high, I say.

Why are we giving out on a plate to them, when we are unable/unwilling to look after our own citizens first? :confused:

Associate
Nix said:
Stuff them, if they hijacked a plane - they're as bad as the people they're fleeing.

Imagine what the people on that flight went through!

That article gives me a feeling that the government hires this guy for these cases:

hutz.jpg

Soldato
What we need to do is Band together with the rest of the civilised world... Find an island somewhere that no-one wants to live on (previously used by the French for Nuclear Testing or summut)... and then move all the Poor Refused (dangerous) Assilum seakers that can't go back home to this island to fend for themselves!!!!... and make it clear to the rest of the world that this is what will happen!!... hopefully the message should get through! :mad:

Soldato
Simian said:
What we need to do is Band together with the rest of the civilised world... Find an island somewhere that no-one wants to live on (previously used by the French for Nuclear Testing or summut)... and then move all the Poor Refused (dangerous) Assilum seakers that can't go back home to this island to fend for themselves!!!!... and make it clear to the rest of the world that this is what will happen!!... hopefully the message should get through! :mad:
Australia? :p

Back
Top Bottom