Tomb Raider: Legends

Soldato
:mad: :mad: Grr struggling big time with the end level, it seems impossible even though ive been told its easy anyone managed to make it all the way through?

-Alex.

Soldato
Don't spam the mouse firing off bolts. If you are close to a pillar it will severly hurt you. Hide behind said pillars is one tactic, but I couldn't get the hang of that. I find the best method is to stay near the middle and be agressive with it. Avoid the edges like the plague as there's nothing as annoying as almost killing it and then being blasted/jumping off of the edge.

Soldato
OP
SiD the Turtle said:
Don't spam the mouse firing off bolts. If you are close to a pillar it will severly hurt you. Hide behind said pillars is one tactic, but I couldn't get the hang of that. I find the best method is to stay near the middle and be agressive with it. Avoid the edges like the plague as there's nothing as annoying as almost killing it and then being blasted/jumping off of the edge.

am going for a bash now, ill report back.

Caporegime
I started playing this a few days ago but I kept getting flashing textures at the top and bottom of the screen. I thought it was down the new graphics card I bought but I've not had the problem in FEAR, NFSMW or any of the 3DMark tests I've run. I'm hoping they'll release another patch that will sort the problem because it's doing my head in.

Soldato
OP
Pigeon_Killer said:
I started playing this a few days ago but I kept getting flashing textures at the top and bottom of the screen. I thought it was down the new graphics card I bought but I've not had the problem in FEAR, NFSMW or any of the 3DMark tests I've run. I'm hoping they'll release another patch that will sort the problem because it's doing my head in.

they go away after a while mate i had the same problem

Back
Top Bottom