Good market place demos?

Soldato
McDaniel said:
Lost Planet is an awesome demo imo, ive been playing all afternoon :D
Not properly played it yet. Killed some big bugger monster on it but then had problems taking out some turret that was shelling me from a distant. Looks very good though! Love the snow effects.

Soldato
OP
i just had a go at the graw demo but that game is not for me it is very slugish controls and unresponsive.Lost planet is real nice graphics but i think after a while it will get repetitive.i think i will try condemned demo next :)

Soldato
ive had condemned since Feb and its had about an hour of game time...

i just would always rather play something else - the only reason i kept it is because people rave about it, so i wanna complete it. Might give it a few days attention after my exams

Associate
Montario said:
Lost planet blew my balls clean off, looks proper next gen like!

This has been the first shooter style game I played that has impressed me,, not just the graphics but the turn of speed is up there with the pc's :) GRAW graphics were sweet but I thought the 360 was struggling with that as gameplay was so slow,, lost planet proves what the 360 can acheive imo :)

Soldato
McDaniel said:
ive had condemned since Feb and its had about an hour of game time...

i just would always rather play something else - the only reason i kept it is because people rave about it, so i wanna complete it. Might give it a few days attention after my exams

It's worth playing mate...gets very good/scary. Will make you freak!

Back
Top Bottom