What PSP game to buy?

Associate
Hi

My younger brother has a PSP and as his birthday is coming up my parents are going to be buying him 2 PSP games.
At the moment he has:

WRC
World Tour Soccer

He specifically wants racing games so i was thinking about getting my parents to buy him either Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition, Need For Speed Underground Rivals or Need For Speed Most Wanted.

What is best out of the above? I've played Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition and i thought it was great but i havent played the other two so i need some advice.

Also, as for a second game i was maybe thinking SSX On Tour but i am unsure as to how good it is.

Basically he wants racing games but ones that are slightly different e.g NFS.

Thanks

Soldato
er if he wants a racer that is slightly different try out pursuit force its a quality racing game with shooting elements and 3rd person roaming, look for reviews around its quite tough but highly addictive.

Associate
Ridge Racer is excellent if you think he'll like that. Wipeout is really good too, but quite tricky. I haven't played burnout but it's meant to be better than need for speed or midnight club 3. You can import Syphon Filter from vgp.ca for about £28, that is the best game I've played on the psp so far.

Whatever you get shop around on the net cause there are some good deals. Game.net do burnout for £20 atm and tesco have several cheap games including Midnight Club 3 and PES 5 for £18.

Last edited:
Soldato
yeah need for speed most wanted or outrun.
i wouldnt recommend midnight club tbh,yeah its not bad of a game..but it takes an age to load,just because of that i only played the game for a couple of hours....

Soldato
ridge racer has been recommended, i absolutely hated this game, i liked the original ridges but this was way too easy and just not that great to get into. stay clear imo.

Back
Top Bottom