Looking for bluetooth headest

Soldato
Looking for a bluetooth headset thats clear and not too expensive say around £30 for my 6230i the pama one I have isnt that clear at times and seems to break up often.

What do you lot reccomend??

Soldato
i've always used motorola headsets, nothing bad to say about them, really light, good battery life, and nice and clear (also small).

Associate
Kappa said:
i've always used motorola headsets, nothing bad to say about them, really light, good battery life, and nice and clear (also small).

is it comfortable for extended periods of time?

Soldato
yep its one of the better fitting ones for me, its the one which is grey matallic and the size of erm...well its quite small lol. I dont like the ones where the battery goes behind your ear as they start to hurt after a while. But it all depends on earshape. My moto one is really light also. Theres a samsung one about which is black and VERY small and light i've heard good things about.

Associate
Another vote for the Motorola headsets, just replaced my year and a half old HS850 (picked it up for £50 back then, should be easy to pick it up for around £36) with the newer H700 (£44 when I ordered it last week) and both are fantastic. The good thing with these two Moto headsets are that they don't need to be worn at all times. Got an incoming call? Simply flip open the mic and after about 5 seconds, you are connected.

They are both light and comfy but that depends on different users. Battery life is fantastic compared to the Sony Ericsson headsets I've used in the past. The HS850 can be described as durable, I've dropped it many times (in heavy rain too) and it still works fine. The rubber part which blocks out unwanted sound from the speaker started to wear out on mine, hence the replacement.

I've also had no problems with Bluetooth when pairing these headsets with the various handsets I've used.

[EDIT] Carphone Warehouse is selling the HS850 for a ridiculously cheap £25 online![/EDIT]

Last edited:
Associate
The HS850 is a nice earpiece and is £35.75 delivered on Amazon. You can pick up the HS820 on there for £20 delivered, or in Tesco stores for £30. I've had the 820 for about a year and it is excellent, especially at that price.

Back
Top Bottom