Hyundai Q321?

Soldato
Wondering if anyone owns this TV.

Main thing i want to know is if i plug in the DVI, will it automatically goto 1:1 mode without any mucking about with powerstrip, will it auto detect the res at the driver level?

The Samsung LCD we have in the office does this, but ive tried a couple of other TVs and its a right pain getting a proper picture.

Associate
Lanz said:
Wondering if anyone owns this TV.

Main thing i want to know is if i plug in the DVI, will it automatically goto 1:1 mode without any mucking about with powerstrip, will it auto detect the res at the driver level?

The Samsung LCD we have in the office does this, but ive tried a couple of other TVs and its a right pain getting a proper picture.

Newly released A321 is both cheaper and has a newer panel, although admittedly it doesn't have the (frankly poor) digital tuner. It's available exclusively from a competitor but has it's own thread on avf atm

Soldato
OP
Yeah ive considered the A321, but the tuner (even if it is bad) would be handy. But it seems they want £150 extra for it, seems like a lot for something that essentially costs about £10 probably.

Maybe the Q321 will drop a little more now, its gone down by about £100 in a month or two already. Maybe ocuk will bung it on this week only for about £700inc *hint hint*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom