WoW Movie...

Soldato
Yes to vampires
No to Nazis

Its terminator 3 girl ( cant remeber the name and IMDB is blocked at work) her being pleasing on the eye is the ONLY thing good about it.

Directed by the wart on the face of the movie world Uwe Boll who brought you things like House of the dead the movie

Soldato
OP
I think the people who are going to be doing this WoW thing are the ones behind Superman (new movie) are they not?

I'm going to try to trust Blizzard's judgement that they let some decent people take care of it :D

Soldato
House said:
Yes to vampires
No to Nazis

Its terminator 3 girl ( cant remeber the name and IMDB is blocked at work) her being pleasing on the eye is the ONLY thing good about it.

Directed by the wart on the face of the movie world Uwe Boll who brought you things like House of the dead the movie

this guys odd, look at his history
# Far Cry (2008) (pre-production) (producer)
# Postal (2007) (pre-production) (executive producer) (producer)
# Seed (2007) (pre-production) (executive producer)
# In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale (2007) (post-production) (executive producer)
# BloodRayne (2005) (executive producer)
# Alone in the Dark (2005) (executive producer)
# House of the Dead (2003) (producer)
... aka House of the dead: Le jeu ne fait que commencer (Canada: French title)
# Heart of America (2003) (executive producer)
# Blackwoods (2002) (executive producer)
# Angels Don't Sleep Here (2001) (executive producer)
... aka Backflash 2: Angels Don't Sleep Here (UK)
# Amour, l'argent, l'amour, L' (2000) (co-producer)
... aka Amour, L' (Germany)
... aka Love, Money, Love (USA)
# Fíaskó (2000) (co-producer)
... aka Fiasco (International: English title)
# Sanctimony (2000) (TV) (producer)

# Fake - Die Fälschung (1998) (executive producer)
# Erste Semester, Das (1997) (executive producer)
# Amoklauf (1994) (producer)
# Barschel - Mord in Genf? (1993) (producer)

last few movies (7 or so) have ALL been game to movie flops (or soon to be flops)

Soldato
Kristanna Loken thats her

PIC

mmmmm, shame the film was a waste of 2 hrs of my life

Edit:- And while reading my e3 news i now hear MGS is going to be a movie as well.

and they wonder why people dont go to the pics anymore.

Last edited:
Soldato
Im sure i remember someone talking about an EQ movie at some point a few years back.

While i agree WOW has some very good lore (one of the best things about the game really), games dont make good movies for one reason.

Games are about your actions and how they effect the people (NPC and PC) around you. When its just watching it doesnt work.

That said ive heard some good things about Advent Children and I intend to grab a copy at some point.

Associate
In the hands of a good writer and director with a good budget, a few games would be good movies, but ive yet to see a game to movie tie-in with any of the above :).

Associate
If Blizzard get to write the script it should be good.....they have some classic epic moments in their games heh

infact why not just let blizzard make a full length cgi movie like Advent Children?!?!

Soldato
It's not going to be a WoW movie merely a movie based on the older warcraft series. I was talking with a mate and he reckoned it would be based along the campaigns of say Warcraft3 but then again he could be wrong. I'll wait until it comes out to pay judgement as i didn't mind the new Silent Hill movie

Associate
v1bez said:
It's not going to be a WoW movie merely a movie based on the older warcraft series. I was talking with a mate and he reckoned it would be based along the campaigns of say Warcraft3 but then again he could be wrong. I'll wait until it comes out to pay judgement as i didn't mind the new Silent Hill movie

They wont base it on wow.....cause it would be full of "OMG n00b priest HEAL!!!!!!11111one" :D

Back
Top Bottom