The PSP. Still going strong?

R^T

R^T

Associate
Hi there guys. As I was looking around some shops the PSP seemed to catch my eye.

Just wondering if it is still going strong?

Are there still good games being produced and are they many good games out now?

One game that has pulled my towards getting a PSP is Monster Hunter Freedom.

Looks AWSOME.

Another question for people who have got a PSP. Has it managed to hold your interest and keep you playing over the time you have had one?

Thanks Guys and Gals

Associate
I'm on my fourth PSP now I was just getting so bored of them due to the lack of good games. But now I've got Street Fighter Alpha 3, GTA:LS and Breath of Fire 3 (what a game!!) and its now keeping me well entertained! :)

Associate
No not in my experiences. Reason why I've had that many is due to selling them because I did get bored of them. But now the games available are much better and will keep me from selling it again.

Associate
i have 2 psp's

i have one with 1.5 firmware which i use for homebrew and i have a ceramic white one which i keep updated with the latest firmware. this allows me to play the latest games

at the moment my favs are Daxter, Worms, Splinter Cell and GTA: LCS

theres quite a few games on the horizon that i am looking forward to

top of that list being GTA: Vice City Stories which has just been confirmed :D

R^T

R^T

Associate
OP
Cheers for the replies dudes.

Got some questions.

Whats this fireware stuff?

I have seen a GIGA pack. Only thing I can see thats different is it comes with a 1Gb card. Why do you need a 1Gb card?

Thanks

Caporegime
R^T said:
Cheers for the replies dudes.

Got some questions.

Whats this fireware stuff?

I have seen a GIGA pack. Only thing I can see thats different is it comes with a 1Gb card. Why do you need a 1Gb card?

Thanks

To save games, rip music to it and possibly rip movies to it but dont know if thats a legal thing to do.
I still have my american spec psp and it still brings joy to me, got a 1gb card as well which is filled with mp3s etc etc.

Soldato
aside from all that stuff the memory card looks like tis going to be essential with games being delivered straight to them instead of UMD and the PS1 emulation (which i think runs off the memory card)

Back
Top Bottom