Uno

Man of Honour
I've not played the 360 version, but if it's anythng like the normal card game I have played:

It's like blackjack (the schoolyard style), where you put down a card, and various cards have a value, such as reverse, skip a go, or even pick up cards.

When putting down cards, you need to either match a colour/suit, or match the number/type of card already down. Else you'll have to pick up a card.

Soldato
never played it before, downloaded the demo, had a few go's to get the hang of it, took about 1 round its that easy, brought it, went online won the 1st 2 games and got to rank 1002, lol.

Its very easy, ok game in a social card gaming way

Soldato
OP
hmmm i had a quick go yesterday didnt know what i was doing lol ill try again later, a few people on avforums where happy about it being out tho

~J~

~J~

Soldato
It is a pretty addictive game actually. Not got it from XBL yet, but it's been around for absolutely years and years now.

Soldato
OP
I think for every new game u buy (not from XBL but real game) u **** be given a few points say 150/200 or so for u to use on the marketplace. I mean people spend a fortune on the games be nice to get something without having to spend an even more just for a few simple arcade games/gamer pics

Back
Top Bottom