Titan Quest Demo available

Permabanned
Its an amazing game, I will deff. buy it :D! Its similar in the style you fight to Diablo and DS, but the graphics is pretty slick. Very nice shadows and very nice character models, there are also plenty of bad guys and weapons etc. Overall, a brilliant and very long demo, download it!

Soldato
Had a quick go, seems very good.

Surely some of the Diablo 2 team have worked on this? It borrows/steals so much from D2 you could think you were just playing an updated version of the game but set in ancient Greece :p

Associate
It played really well on my compuer. Much better then I thought it would.

Xp2ghz
512mb ram
4800ti

Ran very good on medium settings. I only got slowdown inside caves and at the last city where theres lots of npc's about.

Associate
I've got some issue with the gcard. Will try updating the driver, but i was getting pauses of 5-10s every few minutes then it resarted my PC. Apparently the restart was because the card couldnt complete an operation or something :o

Associate
Seems like it's going to be really good from what i've seen of the demo, shame you can't access multiplayer though. I just hope the full release isn't as prone to crashing.

Soldato
I downloaded the demo a few weeks ago and pre-ordered almost straight away, i love the game and have played the demo for hours now lol, my level 6 character is like a god from all the loot runs i've done and most of my kit is invisible because i shouldn't have found it yet lol.

Back
Top Bottom