Logitech G5 or G7 mouse?

Soldato
I love my G7, I can pretend I'm reloading a weapon when I change batteries :) hold the mouse upside down in my right hand, press the battery release button with your thumb on your right hand :) slap the other battery in with the other hand :D

< ---- doesn't get out much hehe :p

Soldato
VaderDSL said:
I love my G7, I can pretend I'm reloading a weapon when I change batteries :) hold the mouse upside down in my right hand, press the battery release button with your thumb on your right hand :) slap the other battery in with the other hand :D
Backs away slowly........um ok

;)

Associate
I use a MX1000, part of the Logitech DiNovo...don't find the mouse lags when I have the dongle in a USB port on the back of my monitor :)

I'm sure the G7 owners will say its millions of times less responsive than a G7 though :p

Soldato
I love my mx1000, the batteries last a good week, and it recharges very quickly. I've owned an mx500 and an mx510 and noticed very little difference in response time. Plus the weighty feel and large nature of the mouse suits my ham-fistedness to a treat.

:( You've made me want to buy a new keyboard.

Ant :cool:

Associate
a G5 owner here.

Best mouse ever, the adjustable weights are useful to make it feel a bit more comfy. And the adjustable resolution, especially once you make use of the software, are great. run mine in 1000/1500/2000 dpi modes.

Love it. Even ebtter than the old MX510 I had. shame the MX 510 looked nicer, really.

Back
Top Bottom