Coolmaster CMStacker

Suspended
Pretty hard to get hold of, looked for a bit turned nothing up- so my Stacker (black top and sides, with silver bezel) are vailable if you look around. Blue bezel version is nice also, one place has in stock (could have silver top/sides though?) It also depends if you want the older Stacker or new version.

It's a good case, probably a bit to big though :p Need to fit more hard drives to make up for my purchase. ;) minor complaint is that you cannot add a hard disc unless you take out the entire 4 in 1 module, they should have added screw holes to the 4 in 1 so can just slide HD into the module, then thread screw through the hole. Fitting cables with the components in is easy as you have a good few inches from mobo to drives. Front drive covers could be better (if you push them in plop past the indentation on the sides) perhaps with a screw fitting instead of a clip. Still I would recommend this case, first PC was midi tower and I'm not going back to them again.

Associate
I have just got an original blue one with a window off the bay, well pleased with it but agree with squiffy about the drives and covers. Thought about a new 810 version but wanted the Psu @ the top not bottom (rad is now sitting nicely there)
If i could work out how to pose pics i would :eek:

Suspended
Join Photobucket (free) then upload image, and copy the IMG link to here. :) At least Photobucket doesn't have ads, unlike Imageshack.

Associate
Now now ladies put the handbags down :p

I don't think an "All Black" stacker was available as the original (even the one with matt black sides had a silver front.

Take your case apart and anodise the aluminium fron panels (or get someone else to)

EDIT:
I've got the Orginal with blue trim and two windows :)

Soldato
DSCN0353.jpg

mmm roomy :)

Great case, just having trouble with the mobo being a tad low! Probably not the cases fault though lol.

SiriusB

Suspended
SiriusB, fit some bicycle inner tubing inbetween the mesh and fan for the 8cm top fan, I notice it vibrates the top panel slightly. Quietend it up, and done the same for my Silverstone case fans, front case fan seems quieter now. Also used a 8cm to 12cm Akasa mould to fit a fan for the side pane.

sidesa.jpg

My Stacker, gonna get another 250GB x2 this week (one for Stacker, one for HTPC)

case.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Spec's
CM Stacker (original)
2x Intel Xeon 2.8 Nocana @ 3.26GHz
Asus NCCH-DL
ABit Vguru 9550
2x Maxtor 120Gb SATA Raid 0
1x Samsung SP2504C 250Gb SATA
Liteon DL DVD-RW
Liteon SL DVD-RW
Dangerden D5 pump
2x Thermaltake CL-W0010 CPU block's
Dangerden Maze4 GPU block
Swiftech 120.2 Rad
Swiftech Bayres
Custom 10mm Copper Tubing
5x 120mm Fans (4 intake 1 exhaust)
1x 80mm Fan (exhaust)
SB 5.1 Live

Front
DSC_1293.jpg

Side cover off
DSC_1280.jpg

Pump
DSC_1286.jpg

Associate
That fan mount you have on the bottom did you make that yourself? I have the two fans where the bottom psu can go but its abit useless there so was wondering how to get them where you have!

Associate
Chris19 said:
That fan mount you have on the bottom did you make that yourself? I have the two fans where the bottom psu can go but its abit useless there so was wondering how to get them where you have!

Yes made it, the Swiftech Rad I have didnt come with mounts for the rad so I made a plenum chamber for it out of Aluminium sheet, the rad is just bolted to the bottom of the case.

SQUIFFY
got the 120 x 80 on the fan to direct air up pase the AGP Card onto to the Ram Mosfets & Chipset, they seem to be cooler with it on.

Back
Top Bottom