• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

x1900xt & COD

Associate
Hi

maybe this should be in the Games section but thought might get more responses here.

Wondering if anyone else has had graphical gliches with COD and COD UO with their x1900 as when I play it I get backgrounds flashing and going transparent plus other graphical faults. It was so unbearable to play that I uninstalled it although it being one of my favourite games.

On my previous x800 with my agp board it played perfect, every other game with my x1900 plays fine so it has to be the game.

Would like to play cod again as I prefer the mp to the present cod2 mp.

Many thanks in advance.

Associate
OP
Hi

yeah it only happens in cod and cod uo nothing else. Every other game runs fine and have re-installed a few times to check if faulty install. Have used 6.3's and 6.4 with same result. The gpu is not clocked at all.

Cheers for replies.

Back
Top Bottom