Logitech Support

Soldato
Hows this for service....

I own a Logitech Freedom joystick which has been playing up for the last month or so. It keeps reconnecting itself when it's not in use and therefore goes through batteries extremely quickly.

Yesterday I'd finally had enough after it ate through another 3 AA's in a week so I rang Logitech. As the stick is over a year old and I no longer have the receipt, I expected the usual "take it back to the place where it was purchased."
Instead I was given 2 possible fixes and a ref number in case I had to call back. A few hours later I did call back, ran through the problem with the guy on the phone who in return gave me a Cust Serv address for Logitech in Switzerland. He said you can't send the joystick to us as it will cost too much so you need to send the receiever and the battery cover. In the meantime, Logitech will ship you a brand new Freedom joystick.

Hows that for customer service !

Associate
That is class :eek:
I too hear nothing but good stuff about Logitech customer service. Most people tend to only mention the bad cases; there's very few companies that people specifically mention about being good but Logitech is definitely one of them :)

Permabanned
Yep similar thing happened to me, with a compeititor, I brought a FSP Blue storm 400w it broke RMA'D today I got an email saying they sent me a Seasonic 600w S-12 worth £103!

Will get it on monday :) Btw, brought the bluestorm before I knew about ocers :(

Associate
Yeh i was asked to send in the usb connection from my mx700 when i had a problem with mine.

They sent me a new one and i just sold my old one and they didnt ever get back to me about the usb and battery cover i didnt send ;)

<-------------- Naughty!

Associate
Logitech did the same for me when I contacted them with 'issues' on my almost 3 year old bluetooth dinovo desktop. All they asked for were the numbers off each piece and they sent me out a brand new updated dinovo laser set. I was shocked they didnt even want me to send anything back to them. They told me I was free to do whatever I want with the dinovo I had.

It was the most hassle free and helpful customer service I have ever recieved. Makes me glad that I have purchased quite an amount of products made by them because this kind of service and quality is unparalleled.

Back
Top Bottom