PGR3 Abuse

Soldato
Im getting some serious flack on PGR3 atm cos im owning some guys, even when all 7 of them try to take me out at the start.

If anyone online try and join my session and just listen.

I dont really care cos they doing because im beating them, pretty funny tho..

Soldato
OP
I've never had so much abuse in a game, shouting at me, calling me gay - mum jokes after mum jokes - all cos they was loosing.

It was pretty hilarious, in the last race they took off colisions and i was over 20seconds ahead of 2nd place.

I really didnt think people would be so harsh online, and they was all English in there 20's - no american kiddies!

Soldato
McDaniel said:
I've never had so much abuse in a game, shouting at me, calling me gay - mum jokes after mum jokes - all cos they was loosing.

It was pretty hilarious, in the last race they took off colisions and i was over 20seconds ahead of 2nd place.

I really didnt think people would be so harsh online, and they was all English in there 20's - no american kiddies!

Yeh, had it a few times. Some smartarse bloke with all his mates on. I started beating them. Challenged their 'ring' leader that i could beat him. He wasnt too shabby, but i nailed him out of a corner on the power early, and he side swiped me. He ended up in the barrier and i kept going. I got kicked soon after the race was won, but at least i insulted their entire group after they were all laughing at his silly little jokes by mentioning their ring leader.. the room was silent as i was kicked :D

Soldato
think Moto GP 2006 is gonna become the new PGR3, was playing the demo last night and on one match i was in i just got constant abuse (americans), the other match the host kept reseting the lobby if after 1st bend he wasn't in the lead! (some whinging Uk kiddie called UK Churchy)

Muppets all of them

Caporegime
Hehe you think that was bad, the last time i played online i had some little **** try and take me out at every flippin opportunity lol:p. Even when i was trying to pass him...he would swerve into me:(.

I did have a go at him and the rest of the players ripped him to shreds..calling him a poor loser and suggesting that if he has no hand/eye coordination then he really shoudl sell his 360 as he will be crap at every game:p

Suffice to say he left pretty sharpish and the little **** left me a neg rep...i thought what an idiot but didnt bother giving him a neg rep as i felt its bit childish....

But still aint put me off playing pgr3 online when i get a chance.

My main problem is that i have too many games and too many achievements to get through...and not enough time lol...:p

Soldato
OP
every one fo them was trying to take me out, all of them would pile into me at the start then speed off, then as i was catching up they'd indivdually try, it backfired cos the lowest i came was 2nd, and still tend to win :D

Im out tonight, but maybe tomorrow night for a race

P.S - Doug - play dirty :o dont know what you mean

Caporegime
McDaniel said:
every one fo them was trying to take me out, all of them would pile into me at the start then speed off, then as i was catching up they'd indivdually try, it backfired cos the lowest i came was 2nd, and still tend to win :D

Im out tonight, but maybe tomorrow night for a race

P.S - Doug - play dirty :o dont know what you mean

Hehe yeh i know the felling, this little runt really had it in for me for some odd reason...thanks to him i didnt have a chance to catch up to the other guys even though they slowed down to let me get into the game...which was nice of them but once the race was over, they booted him out and we re-played again in which we all had a fantastic time. Even though i came last cos i suck anyways :o i still had a laugh and that is what it is all about...HAVING FUN and not getting too carried away lol:p

Soldato
OP
i still had fun because they was just failing at doing it - so the abuse got worse lol.

I didnt really mind with the mum jokes and whatever because they dont bother me, i was just amazed at how serious they took it;

"McDonald i bet you got big thick glasses and just play this all the time!!"

"McDoogle, wheres McDoogle i wanna ram him just how he likes it, the gay"

lol.

i cant repeat the other stuff they was saying, one guy even complained about my attitude?! :confused: i didnt do anything but laugh and say "if your gonna take me out, at least do it!"

Back
Top Bottom