Little Britain Live

Soldato
I really enjoyed it, they can get away with a little more than the Beeb let them do on TV ;), Had me chuckling through most of it

Although I did think The Mighty Boosh live was a much better show, that had me rolling in the isles (being sprayed by the Cockney Hitchers wee :eek: :eek: )

Associate
Saw it when they were in Pompey.

Fantastic. Certainly lived up to my expectations.

There were some great audience interaction bits - especially when they messed up and were struggling to stop laughing themselves :O)

I was in stiches during the final bit - I am sure you will love it. I would recommend it to anyone.

Associate
I saw them live in Edinburgh - but I didn't have to pay so I dunno if they were good value for money or not.
I was a bit worried that they would over-use some of the catchphrases but this wasn't the case at all. The audience interaction and the way they relate some of their stuff to the local area is quite good.

Soldato
I saw them in Glasgow last week, they were excellent well worth the money. Even when they forgot there lines or got the giggles they still got huge laughs.

Associate
The Liverpool one was great, you're in for a right treat. The Programme was a tad expensive, £10 for the book, mousemat and some stickers.... But still it made a nce momento, and I needed a mouse mat ;)

PS make sure you sit at te front and look a little gay..... ;)

Associate
I went to the Nottingham show last night (13th) and really enjoyed it, it was a lot better than I expected and really well put together :D

The audience participation bits and where they fluff it/laugh/switch characters were the funniest. :p

Back
Top Bottom