Virgin or British Airways?

Associate
Hello,

Flying to Orlando at the end of the month and both of the above are the same price flight wise (Economy). Which one do people recommend?

Taabish

Associate
OP
Any particular reason? I'd prefer to go via AA as i thought they were a lot better than British Airways the last time i flew with them. I havent flown with Virgin for years and cant remember a thing.

Associate
tabs said:
Any particular reason? I'd prefer to go via AA as i thought they were a lot better than British Airways the last time i flew with them. I havent flown with Virgin for years and cant remember a thing.

From London to Boston (and return), i've flown Virgin, BA, AA, Air Canada, and Aer Lingus, and Virgin have been vastly superior to the others.

Soldato
only flown 1st class sleeper lounge with Virgin and it was superb!!!

Got bumped off an Aer Lingus flight, Got £200 for the inconvience of moving to another flight and got 1st class virgin flight from NY to London!!!!!

AHHHHH - it's a tough life!!!! :p :p

Virgin economy seemed to have a fair bit of room - go for them.

Man of Honour
Both are good, Virgin seem to have a better sense of humour and the entertainment system absolutely rocks (although I think all airlines are introducing these new on-demand systems now).

Back
Top Bottom