OK, im going to Buy a Nikon D50 :) Am i doing reet thing?

Associate
Hi over the pst few months i have been looking at taking my photography further and getting an slr, i have found the NIkon D50 to be the best one for me ( a slr noob ) any one else using this peice of kit? If so your feedback please.

Associate
Nooooooooo don't do it !!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Only kidding ;)

The nikon D50 is a perfect entry lvl DSLR, anything by Nikon or Canon in your price range will be fine. Have fun and don't forgert to post some results :)

Soldato
I got a D50 a few weeks ago and am loving it. It's tough to think of what to take photos of at times (i'm not the most arty farty person!), but i seem to be doing alright with it. I've taken it down the park a few times and chased around the wildlife and am getting there. I would throughly recommend it, especially if you're already into photography.

Soldato
Scam said:
It's tough to think of what to take photos of at times

The best way to get inspiration is to look at pictures. Get some books full of the pictures you like. Look at them and try to work out what they did. Use t'internet and find some photo forums that publish pictures.

I found Phill Greenspun's little tutorial pretty useful (though I still use film).

Then get out and take loads of pictures, most will be rubbish (most of mine are and it costs me about 30p a shot, digital are effectively free), but every now and again you might get a good one.

Back
Top Bottom