Aint overclockers supposed to show that lttle lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
No shop talk on the forums, contact the store through the website. :)

Off the top of my head though I'd expect https:// in the address. Wouldn't look for anything more normally but I'm lax with security.

Gangster
Permabanned
Murf said:
No shop talk on the forums, contact the store through the website. :)

Off the top of my head though I'd expect https:// in the address. Wouldn't look for anything more normally but I'm lax with security.

ITS NO ORDER QUERIES OR COMPLAINTS!!!! NOT A BAN ON ANYTHING RELATING TO THE SHOP!! :mad:

Soldato
tickle me elmo said:
ITS NO ORDER QUERIES OR COMPLAINTS!!!! NOT A BAN ON ANYTHING RELATING TO THE SHOP!! :mad:

Easy lenny. :)

If I'm wrong then try offering him some advice. And CAPS LOCK is normally the third key up on the left hand side of your keyboard, knock it off. ;)

Soldato
and in answer to your question before it gets terminally derailed, it does show the padlock when you get through to the secure payment screen, just no padlock on the basket or personal details entry pages, so when you enter your card details it is secure

Soldato
Chill Elmo!!!

Put didnt OcUK change there payment method recently? its been a while since i ordered.

but as murf said look out for httpS:// address - again though im pretty lapse with security too :o

Soldato
Freefaller said:
Incorrect. Shop talk is fine as long as it's not dealing with shop matters such as orders, RMAs, deliveries etc... or being a plain troll. :)

I figured since he was asking for us to confirm the way the store took orders he'd be better off with advice from the store guys themselves. I stand corrected though and I'll take some time out to read the FAQ. Not sure I ever have in the 6 years I've been here. :p

Soldato
When you provide payment, the server will give your browser a certificate to have a look for verification at at which point you'll get your padlock. Otherwise for non-confidential things, you don't need it.

Man of Honour
Murf said:
I figured since he was asking for us to confirm the way the store took orders he'd be better off with advice from the store guys themselves. I stand corrected though and I'll take some time out to read the FAQ. Not sure I ever have in the 6 years I've been here. :p

It shows :p

Suspended
McDaniel said:
not sure if thats sarcasm

but it was a poor attempt on him being funny :D

/edit

i think you just edited anyway, ignore

Poor! PFFT! Its just one of those things that get me :p I'll let him off this time as he has a good taste in cars ;)

Man of Honour
Noxis said:
Poor! PFFT! Its just one of those things that get me :p I'll let him off this time as he has a good taste in cars ;)

\o/

Right as this thread has now been COMPLETELY side tracked and the answer has already been questioned... erm I mean the question already answered, best if I put a little padlock thingy on this thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom