Quick Question Regarding 360 Wireless Pads

Man of Honour
Hey guys

Im just about to buy a G7 mouse, and noticed it runs on 2.4Ghz frequency, but then i remembered these wireless pads do to.

My question before i buy the mouse is, will they intefere with each other?

Many thanks

Soldato
Steedie said:
Hey guys

Im just about to buy a G7 mouse, and noticed it runs on 2.4Ghz frequency, but then i remembered these wireless pads do to.

My question before i buy the mouse is, will they intefere with each other?

Many thanks

No, they don't interfere.

Man of Honour
OP
Is that from experience or do you just know that?

Only reason i ask, is they're the same frequency so i thought that would be a big definate that they would

Soldato
It's from experience, I had that mouse.

it's exactly the same as being in an office and having everyone using wireless mice, they don't interfere with each other because they're connected to a certain PC (If that makes sense) it's the whole point of the little connect button so it knows which device it's talking to.

Soldato
I remember reading about Walmart pulling out some xbox 360 modules because the wireless stuff was interfering with their security set up or something. Anyone else read about that?

Soldato
slambo69 said:
I remember reading about Walmart pulling out some xbox 360 modules because the wireless stuff was interfering with their security set up or something. Anyone else read about that?

Walmart were using non-standard 2.4Ghz equipment in the stores which had some interferance from the 360's wireless pad system. Microsoft apparantly fixed the systems to work with Walmart's instore wireless though the 360 was not to blame as it's been designed to work with certified 2.4Ghz equipment of which Walmart's systems were not.

Back
Top Bottom