Me and friends play Sunshine Of Your Love

Soldato
lemonkettaz said:
yeh..

some songs you need a fender for tbh.

in fact all songs need a fender strat/tele

edit: except ibanez songs

Nonsense, a Gibson is required ni 'Sunshine for your Love' for that right amount of crunch, turn TONE to 1 or 0 and you've got the full on woman tone.

Man of Honour
lemonkettaz said:
yeh..

some songs you need a fender for tbh.

Clapton used a Gibson Les Paul

Oops, too late.

Back to the video -
I've worked out that you're 15 and your mates are probably the same age.
If thats the case you are bloody awesome and the best 15/16 year olds I've come across and I've seen loads.
The singer needs to work on reaching the higher notes but I can't wait to hear you in a couple of years time.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
dmpoole said:
I've worked out that you're 15 and your mates are probably the same age.
If thats the case you are bloody awesome and the best 15/16 year olds I've come across and I've seen loads.
The singer needs to work on reaching the higher notes but I can't wait to hear you in a couple of years time.
We all just read that together and all I can say is.. Thanks. We were all really chuffed :D.

Man of Honour
naffa said:
We all just read that together and all I can say is.. Thanks. We were all really chuffed :D.

And just let me add (before the footie comes on) that I really do know the wheat from the chaff. I know I hark on about it (boring) but I've been playing in bands, recording bands, PA for bands, helping bands etc for 36 years and I've seen them come and go.
Theres another music thread where I've stated that at least 60% of your audience wouldn't know if you're good or not and you could have played that song absolutely awful and 60% will still think you're good.
However, I'm one of the rare few that will know every single note and every beat that you play wrong and one thing I never do is BS people.
If you want me to tear you apart then I could BUT there honestly isn't much I could say on that performance.
Put it this way - I'm not gigging tonight and I'll go to one of about 12 pubs we have in the city that has live rock bands on with an adult rock audience and you could have played that to them no problem.
Any recordings you have you can send my way for constructive criticism (but it doesn't mean I'm right).

Back
Top Bottom